Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm doing it for those skinny legs

Scale say 73.5 kg. I'm hungry and a binge is not that far away. It's 09.40 am. Great start. I've had one piece of bread with soft cheese (47 cal), and I'm bringing an apple with me in case of emergency because of school. At 11 I'm about to go to the gym and I hope it's what it takes to snap out of this eatingmood. Ugh. I'm planning some soup for dinner.

I'm sore from working out at home yesterday. Feels awesome. Had 113 calories which makes it a lot better. Aiming for a max of 500 today. Stupid hunger. Maybe if I take my diet pill it will go away. I need energy and a lack of apatite.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you end up having a good day. It doesn't sound like too good of a start with wanting to binge. Maybe drink a lot of water? It sounds like you had a great day yesterday. Hopefully today will be good too.

    ReplyDelete