Friday, September 23, 2011

SGD Day 19

In: 978 (out of 500)
Out: 592
Net: 386
Omg I've been eating sooo much today! Binged, but since we only got "healthy" stuff at home I binged on low cal ice cream, popcorn and grapes. I feel sick because I'm so full right now.. My net's still below the limit so I should be fine though, I just hope I wont gain.

Tomorrow is another question.. My brother's celebrating his birthday with his friends and we're invited. Why are boose so high in calories?! 650 calories tomorrow - fuck me! And I will not even be going to the gym making my "out" higher. If the weather's okay I'm thinking a walk. But I have to study too.. Damn!

Time to go to bed. This mornings weight was 70.2. yey!

2 comments:

  1. 70.2! OMG! So close to breaking in. SO VERY VERY CLOSE! I am so proud of you. I have no idea what my weight is (as always), so I just try to tell myself "after this diet is over..." I don't want to be discouraged. Discouragement leads to binging.
    Your out is still great. I'm glad that you can balance out with in with net. I can never do that. I'm practically just focusing on the "in" right now and I feel shameful if I add my normal walking routines in for exercise. Because it's natural for me right now. =P
    Fuck boose. I'm glad I'm not allowed to drink in my religion.
    I'm with you! One messy day shouldn't be too worrisome!
    <3
    It's sad that you're so close to finishing off SGD and I'm not. I'm still in the beginning. Also, are you going to do that thing where you tell us how much you lost in total in SGD? That would be cool!
    Damn, this comment is long.

    ReplyDelete