Monday, September 5, 2011

SGD Day 1

Calorie budget is 400, I've eaten 300 (counting fruits/veggies) and walked off 350. Net -50. I'm having a great day, feeling awesome. Tomorrow's 300 calories, piece of cake. I'm also taking my fat butt to the gym tomorrow, making this fat disappear. It really feels like I'm back on track!

Mealplan for tomorrow:
Apple (110 cal)
Salad (190 cal)
I'll be bringing the apple for school in case of emergancy. I hope I dont have to eat it but I'm having class in the afternoon..

And hello to you, new followers! If you want me to follow you back, leave a comment and I'll check your blogs out :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the SGD. You are doing well so far.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww.
    If only I can do that. I really can't without spurring a binge. I just settle for the plan I have now. I don't even feel like binging anymore. You're doing so well with the SGD! I'm so jealous ^__^ I thought of doing it but the limits drive me mad sometimes so I thought to be a little smart and stay out of it! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete