Friday, September 9, 2011

SGD Day 5

In: 1650 calories (out of 450 and I've overestemated)
Out: 1000 calories
Net: 650 calories

I'll probably gain (my stomach is seriously like a house now), but it was worth it. I'll probably switch sgd-days because I can probably stay around 450 tomorrow or sunday. So I dont ruin everything (and this weekend it's 650 cals/day).

I dont have time to write anymore but I have to say THANK YOU ALL for you'r lovlie comments. You are awesome people and deserve nothing but the best. Amazing, really. It really made my day suck a little less <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm still extremely shocked you managed to burn 1,000!
    I know that feeling! All I drink is bubbly diet soda and coffee so even during a fast at the end of the day, my stomach is roundish! Horrid feeling!
    <3 <3 <3
    Good luck on the rest of the SGD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for burning 1000 calories!
    I hate it when my stomach feels like an house. I think that's why I tend to not drink much on a fast.
    Good luck with the SGD. x

    ReplyDelete