Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SGD Day 23

Both in and net: about 1000 (out of 300)

I'm such a fucking fatty.. Did good all day, but since I went to F I ate her moms awesome food (500 calories) and then had some cookies (other 500). Ugh. I even had a couple more in secret after they left the kitchen for like 2 minutes.. No exercise either. It's 5 pm and I wont eat any more today.

I was 70.1 this morning, right now I'm 70.3. Makes me feel okay because it's 2 hours since I started to eat. Maybe tomorrow will be better, I will make it better. Hate these 300 calorie days!

2 comments:

  1. Those 300 calorie days are horrid! And being on the ABC means tomorrow is a 100 calorie day. Fuck it. I hate ABC. Gah. xD.
    That's not so bad! The gain isn't horrid, so I would'nt worry so much about it! At least no gain has been prohibited.
    I HATE it when I'm starving and I have a low calorie day. I had my 300 calorie day at the very wrong time. Right now, I have a 400 calorie day and I ALMOST wasted all of my calories on eggs! Honestly! I will not waste my calories on a bunch of eggs that I will finish in 1 minute! It's insane.
    On the brighterer side, no more 300 calorie days! ...I wish I can say the same for me. xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been doing so well! Exercise tonight, then cut yourself a break. Shit happens.

    I hope the cookies were yummy!

    ReplyDelete