Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SGD Day 17

In: 619 (out of 400)
Out: 559
Net: 60
Intake was 399 until I decided I wanted popcorn. I felt a binge coming and I know I rather eat a lot of popcorn than a lot of other stuff that's higher in calories. Because I exercised okay today, my net is okay too. I went running in the rain again. For 40 minutes. Loved every step. Later I had to walk to class because my brother borrowed my car, and it was still raining. 30 minutes of walking in the rain.

Morning weight was 70.9. I hope it's less tomorrow. Going to see my gynaecologist tomorrow about my bleedings and I hope they can fix it. After that I'm going to the gym. It's been almost a week since I was there and the soreness in my back from swimming is almost gone. Have to study tomorrow too.. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Good job for stopping that binge! I can't do that. xD. My new strategy is to eat a shitton of apples when I do. :) awe. I really wish I can love running. For some reason, running just makes me nauseous if I do it within even a two day difference. First time I do it is fine, then I just get more nauseous every time I try to force it on me and I can't run for more than eight minutes straight. If I'm lucky. Gah. I'm such a wimp.
    I hope it's less as well. Crawling down and down! We shall break the 69's. (for me, that's an 'again' thing. I haven't broken my low weight since May! :c)
    Gah. Studying! Me hates.
    <3 Have fun at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they figure out why you are bleeding so often.. It can not be good for your body.. I am always soo bloated when I get mine...

    ReplyDelete