Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SGD Day 9

In: 300 (out of 300)
Out: 715
Net: -415

Pretty good day, huh? Ran for 30 minutes at the gym, I ran so fast I thought I was going to puke (again!). I love it. I've eaten a salad and a proteinshake, the shake was not that bad. Vanillaflavor, 117 calories each. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my mom and my brothers girlfriend. Ugh.. I hope we'll eat salad but I sort of crave chinese.. Caloriebudget is 400. Thinking of walking down town (and back home), and making that tomorrows work out.

I ate like the worlds largest salad 2,5 hours ago. I'm SOOOO hungry right now.. No pain, no gain.

2 comments:

  1. If you like coffee you should try the fit and smart protein shake.. I have tried the latte flavour and it is actually not as yucky as other protein shakes hehe- and it is only 103 calories per shake, not all that bad at all :)

    Gj on the run :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay babes :)

    De var billigst på gymgrossisten..

    http://www.gymgrossisten.com/1/sv/artiklar/fit-smart-protein-900-g

    ReplyDelete