Thursday, September 22, 2011

SGD Day 18

In: 385 (out of 450)
Out: 1255
Net: -870
How awesome is that?! I really love this day <3 I felt that binge again this morning so I had 2 crackers and a bowl of cereals.. Then J and I went to the gym for 60 minutes (35 on the treadmill and 25 with the other machines), home and shower and drinking a proteinshake and then she picked me up again and we went shopping. There was a new HUGE mall opening today and we got there at 3.30 and didn't leave until they closed at 8. I fucking burned more by spending money than what I ate! This even made me skip dinner. I've spent like.. 250 dollars but I got A LOT of stuff. AWESOME! I even bought jeans size US size 4!!!!! 4!!!!!!! (but they were really big in sizes.. I tried another pair and they we're size 6 and was sort of too tight).

I have not been drinking proparly so I got a real headache now.. And I have to make lunch for tomorrow and it's 9 pm over here. I'm making tuna salad and I hope it's not that exhausting, haha. Thinking lettuce, tomato, paprika, cucumber, corn, peas, eggwhite and fat free italian dressing (and tuna ofc).

3 comments:

  1. You're outtake continues to amaze me. HOW DO YOU DO IT???

    congrats on the size 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. -870?? that is amazing hehe :)

    Feel free to bring some of that salad to my office for lunch.. Didnt get to pack anything today :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy. Fucking. Shit. -870?
    You're my idol. That's it. Fucking fuck.
    You're amazing.
    I'm skipping going out today just so I can stay at home and think of how many calories my Father/sister are ingesting.
    <3 <3
    Awesome! 4!
    I don't know anything about pants sizes. I know mine is too big.

    ReplyDelete