Thursday, September 15, 2011

SGD Day 11

In: 504 (out of 500)
Out: 1035 (I love walking to places <3)
Net: -531 calories

Another good day. Forgot to take my dietpills this morning so when I got home from school and gym I was in a binge mood.. Still am.. It's a good thing P's on a diet too, because that means we only got healthy, sort of low cal foods at home. And I'm starting to crave those healthy things. I dont want pizza, I'm in the fucking mood for salad!

Tomorrow I'm going out for drinks with J. I got a bottle of white wine and I think that's all I'm going to drink. I'll go to the gym and eat a low cal dinner before I leave to save myself some calories. 450 is the limit.. Ugh. Thinking some carrots and some quorn (150?) = I got 300 calories left = I have to burn at least 300 at the gym (I will burn 600 if I go there by car. Like at least 900 if I walk).

I'm so pumped! Cant wait to get dressed and do a partymakeup and all.

1 comment:

  1. oooh nice numbers :)
    Have fun with your friend and enjoy that bottle of wine :)

    ReplyDelete