Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SGD Day 2

In:
Vegetarian meatsause with broccoli (131)
Popcorn (165)
Total: 296 calories (out of 300).
Out:
Running (-332)
Strength (-155)
Walking (-70)
Total: -557
Net: -261

AWESOME day. I was hungry as hell but it was really no problem. P bought cheesedoodles while we were at the store = I had to make popcorn so I could stay away from 'em. Did good.

Went to the gym for 50 min. After 30 min on the treadmill, running faster than I usually do, I felt like I was going to be sick. 20 min of strength was aweful because I really thought I was about to puke. Had class after that and my stomach kept growling, didn't eat my apple and the stupid cafe only accepted cash today, so I could not buy diet coke or water or anything.. Another girl in my clas asked if IƤ've lost weight.

Ordered a knitted cardigan online and got it today. Size M. It fits me perfectly (I was an XL 6 months ago).

I want to purge, but P's home. I'm really scared I'll wake up more fat again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Believe me, sweetie! You won't.
    Wow. -337 for running! That's like a half hour's run for me to burn that much! Yesterday, I did 12 minutes and felt extremely sick to the bone! I suppose that trying to fast and run is just not something advisable as of yet!
    Wowowowow.
    There's no way you're going to end up gaining with an intake that good! ;D <3 <3 <3
    Keep up the AMAZING work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the AMAZING day! Don't worry you definitely won't gain on that.

    People who aren't close friends or family rarely notice weight-loss, so if people have been saying things you must look REALLY good!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete