Saturday, September 10, 2011

SGD Day 6

In: 438 (of 450)
Out: 94
Net: + 344
Made pancakes for lunch today, ate them with jam and ice cream. And that's about it. Well, except for tea and coke zero. Now SGD is "back to normal", i just switched yesterday with today I guess.

And yeah.. I got my period today. Should've been coming about 2 weeks later, I'm on the pill and I've been eating it for 2 weeks now (since my last period). Awesome life having this stupid bleeding for 3 weeks out of 5. Really. I'm thinking of calling those who're prescribing it and start taking something else because I'm getting sick of bleeding this much. Damn, have been like this every month these last 6 months.. Sucks I've got like.. 9? months left of borthcontrol pills left at home. Fuck.

But, most important, I DID NOT GAIN YESTERDAY!!!! I was 72.7 this morning (think I was 72.8 yesterday morning?). I absolutly LOVE my metabolism right now. I hope I've lost again when I step on the scale tomorrow morning because I'm fucking starving right now. I'll have trouble sleeping tonight, sigh..

2 comments:

  1. So glad things are going so well!! Keep it up, grrl! You got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 out of 5?! That's horrible! I sometimes skip my period. Then I miss having my period, until it comes back again....then I realise how evil it is. Bloody Hell is what it is!

    Ohhh! That starving feeling is ALWAYS a great sign! ALWAYS!

    Awesome! <3 NO GAIN, NO PAIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete