Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SGD Day 3

It's 6.30 pm over here right now and I've had 338 calories (out of 400). Only work out type of thing I've done today is walking to the store getting my new jacket that I ordered (-85). It's a size M and it's a liiiittle tight in the arm area. I guess I need to lose about 4 kgs to make it fit perfectly. Which is no problem because I want to lose more than 10 more, and my arms are really one of my biggest problems. I've got my moms armes which are HUGE. Really. Like a size bigger than the rest of my body, lol. We also got no as, it's kind of wide but totally flat. Love the jacket, anyway.

I should study, but I seriously got no motivation today. Well, there will be other days and I'm kind of ahead so it's fine. Tomorrow I'm allowed eat 500 calories. If it doesn't rain outside I'll ride my bike to school, and then to F, and back home (1 hour total?) and that'll be tomorrows workout. I'll put on makeup for the first time in what seems like ages, and I will try my new make up palette. FYI.

By the way. I'm 72.6. WHY IS IT GOING SO SLOW?! I was 72.8 yesterday, and I guess thats not like really slow but a couple of weeks ago I lost 1 kg/day! I just want it OFF. Now! Ugh.. I want my leatherjacket and my moms letherpants to FIT! I want to be skinny and turning heads.

1 comment:

  1. Great job!
    I really hope the jacket fits you well enough soon. x3.
    ^___^! You're doing so well. Wow. I'm amazed, completely blown. 338 out of 400.
    *stares at you with admiration*
    You're doing so well. You'll be dropping heads in no time! ;)

    ReplyDelete