Monday, August 1, 2011

monday

Another gain. I'm at 80.6, again, probably a lot of fluids but it does not make it okay.. So, this week I'll diet hard, still the soupdiet and next week I'll try my new diet, only eating things below 50 calories/100g. I dont think I'll need any roof on calories/day.

The wedding was beautiful, I felt pretty and people told me how less fat I looked. Ate sort of okay, but with all the alcohol it still was to many calories. Yesterday I ate really bad.. Kebab with fries(!!!!), nuts and cheesedoodles.. It's not a big surprise I'm still fucking fat.

People keep telling me I should be aware of anorexia, so maybe it's a good thing for this weightloss to slow down for a while. How the fuck can people be suspicious? I'm still fat! And I'm fine, you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment