Saturday, August 6, 2011

YEY!

I did not gain yesterday! Well, 0.2 kg but that's water and food still in my system, so I'm not going to count that as a gain. I was thinking I would gain at least a kilo, so I'm fine. Today it's back to soup and I'm really happy. I'm sort of craving soup? Maybe it's because I have a cold, haha. Still feel like shit but I had a good nights sleep.

My brothers girlfriend and I are sort of okay I think. It's not like it used to be, don't think we'll hang out or anything, atleast for a while, but we were fine talking. Even if it was kind of stiff..

1 comment:

  1. Woo! :) I wish I could have some soup right about now... lol I think I've come down with a cold or something, because my throat hurts. Meh. I'm glad you are two are back to talking. A civil relationship is better than one of seething hatred or discontent. Hopefully in time you two might be friends again (but I really don't know the history so I could be wrong).

    ReplyDelete