Wednesday, August 24, 2011

todays plan

I ended up having almost 800 calories yesterday.. Felt bad because the 300 cals I had in the evening were all from snacking. 1 candybar (108), 4 fibrechips (92) and 2 plums (61).. I'm disgusting. Still a loss this morning, anyway. Scale say 75.0 kg, and I cant even remember when i weighed this "little" the last time. I was like 75.5 when P and I met 2 years ago, but I had more muscles so I were skinnier.

Going out for lunch with my mom today, dont know where we'll eat yet. I had 2 eggwhites (75) for breakfast so the intake will be okay. My body's all sore so I wont go to the gym today, I'll just take the ~30 min walk to my moms job and back home again as todays work out. I'm also cleaning and doing laundry tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! And 800 calories is not too bad and you still lost weight. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be in the 74’s = exciting. Have fun at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gz on 75 hon, :) Have fun at lunch with your mom

    ReplyDelete