Saturday, August 20, 2011

76.0..

.. is what my scale said this morning (kg, that is). Tomorrow it will be.. probably 77.. I've had breakfast (40), lunch (300?) and cookies (300?) and we're going out for dinner with some friends tonight. I'll probably have alcohol = 543633524 calories. Hell yeah.. I think I'll only have soup tomorrow..

yesterday I ended up having 700-800 calories. A hot dog + bun, melon and popcorn. Not THAT bad (and a 0.2 kg loss). I've been fucking up all week.. I'll make next week better, at least untill the weekend. I'll have lunch with mom one day, but I'll try to make it a salad or something, and then I'm invited to a birthdayparty (food+drinks) on saturday and a birthdaydinner sunday. This week I've eaten out almost everyday..

Time to prepare for dinner and I hope you guys do better than me..

No comments:

Post a Comment