Thursday, August 11, 2011

another loss

Took laxatives yesterday. They sort of didn't work. I hate my stomach. I had two and they almost only gave me cramps.. I could feel I wasn't even done in there when it stopped coming. I use it like once a month so it's not that I'm getting used to it. This morning I was 76.5, though, made me happy (and I know it sort of doesn't count because I laxed). The last three days I've lost 0.5 kgs a day, and that's pretty awesome. I'm afraid I wont be able to keep it up, I will be so dissapointed when it stop!

I got my period again yesterday. Yes, 1,5 week since it ended last time. I'm on the pill so it came in the middle of the chart, for the third (!!!) time in 6 months. I've been on it for like 5 years now and this have NEVER happened before.. Freaks me out. It's normal to have once in a while but it cant be normal having it all the freaking time?!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh that happened to me too when I started dropping weight quickly. It has to do with the fact that our fat cells carry hormones in them, so when they dissipate the hormones are released, thus triggering menstrual stuff. I'm also on the pill and it didn't seem to prevent it. I spotted/had a light flow for like a week and a half. Then a week later I got my period when I was supposed to, but it was way lighter than usual.

    ReplyDelete