Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Now I remember!

I was looking at some blogs when some thinspo came up and i rememberd the last thing I wanted to tell you this morning. This is my dream stomach. If mine was flat like these three I would be truely happy.






And I love you guys. You are amazing, allways making me feel a lot better when I'm down and cheers with me when I'm happy. I feel closer to you than many of my irl friends. I really appreciate that you're all there for me. All the time. I felt that I had to share that with you, haha <3

1 comment:

  1. OMG YES!!! I'll take the middle one please! lol Actually I would take any of them, but I just love her hipbones in the middle one. I totally know what you mean - I feel closer to a lot of you on here than my RL friends, too. I just can't talk to them about this stuff or they'd freak out. The only people who know about my food issues in RL are my (sort of)girlfriend, my ex-girlfriend, and my best friend (who really doesn't like it, but keeps her mouth shut). I don't actually get to sit there and talk to those people about it, so blogger was a really good decision for me. *mucho hugs* Stay strong and good luck girly! You're making excellent progress. :)

    ReplyDelete