Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yes, this is my third post today

I got my dietpills today.. P looked at them and said it's classified as dope(!!). You know, the dope athletes use, and it even say "Dont use these if you're a competing athlete" on the bottle, haha! It's still legal though, only not if you're a serious athlete (which I'm not). Now he's trying to talk me in to not using them, but I have 100 of them (you take 'em 1-2 times a day) and I wont throw them away. I also ordered magic noodles, which swell in your stomach and make you full for a really long time (and only 14 cals/100g!).

Now I just want to get well so I can try my new pills. Dont think I'll need any extra energy while I'm still on the coutch all day.. And that extra kick on the gym.. IIIIH!!!!!

And I tried some clothes before we left for the store, and even though it was like 2 weeks since I tried them on they all were kind of loose! A lot looser than they were 2 weeks ago! Maybe my weightloss did not show that much on the scale, but on my body.. DAMN. I'm happyhappyhappy! And 5 monthes ago I could not get my favorite jeans over my thighs, but now they're sort of too big, I think I would fit better in a smaller size!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! That's awesome! I'm so glad your clothes are fitting looser. That's a really good sign. :) What kind of diet pills did you order? Let me know if they work or not. I may have to try them. lol I've read up on magic noodles before and I've been meaning to order some for a while now, but I haven't gotten around to it. I will probably get some after my fast is over. No point in buying them now when I can't eat them yet. Congrats again and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete