Thursday, August 4, 2011

big shock.

This morning I was like wtf?! I had about 500 calories yesterday, and I've gained?! 0.2 kg! Maybe it's because the food's still in my body or water or what ever but it makes me feel like a fucking whale.

And I have to skip working out for a couple of days.. My throat's all sore and swollen, feels like I'm about to catch a cold. Hate being sick.. Good thing is after I had pnemonia my gag reflex is over the roof when I cough, haha. I'm really scared I'll get it back though.. I've never been that sick before, gee, I could not eat, sleep or anything for like 2 weeks.

I need a loss..

I really do. Got really sad yesterday because P called me fat. Well, he actually didn't say fat and were only joking but my mind told me he said I was fat, ugly and disgusting.. Gave him a hard time, and I'm still sort of upset. He didn't say it that way but I heard it that way, and that's what counts, you know?

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you are getting sick and your body is retaining water weight. Hopefully you feel better soon and the weight goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I know whatcha mean. And I'm pretty sure you're retaining some sort of water weight, as Kes had mentioned beforehand. That, or the gain is temporary and when it goes away, your loss is more than you expect! Which I hope for. :)
    Hopefully, you're not too sick! Being sick sucks *knows this all too well*.
    Arms wide open if you need someone, sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally relate. Its so hard when the ED voices blend with the real ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh please, rational? Look at our very loving community, irrationality is something we all have in common ;)

    ReplyDelete