Friday, August 5, 2011

Don't give in

Today's the crayfish thing so I'm saving my calories with only coffee and tea before we leave home. I can almost hear my throat say "THANK YOUUUU!" when the warm liquid goes through it. I had a really hard time going to sleep last night because of the soreness and the coughing. Like 20 minutes at a time followed by 20 minutes trying to fall back to sleep, so today I feel like a train wrack.

Well, I'm was down to 78.4 kg this morning. A 0.8 kg loss since yesterday. I really dont want to eat a shitload today, making me gain again.. I'll try to not overeat but since I cant work out my net will be higher than I'd like it to be anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Crayfish... *scrunches nose* That does not sound very appetizing. I don't really like anything fishy, though. I know they're not actual fish that swim around, but seafood... *turns a little green* Haha sorry. I have an aversion to anything that smells remotely fishy. I hope you enjoy it, though. :) Good luck on the intake and congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have never heard of crayfish.
    But congrats on the loss and hope you feel better! I've pretty much lived my life with many medical conditions so I'm well <3 and rested. Now, if I can just be motivated...:D hope that you don't gain tomorrow. I haven't looked at the scale yet because I'm 99% sure I'm not gonna like what it tells me. I've been struggling with 67-69kg for nearly 2 months now. Unless, I magically obtain waist-shrinking powers, I need work. :P have a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete