Tuesday, August 2, 2011

back on track? Motivation's there anyway!

I'm 79.3, yey! Only 0.2 kg overweight (again). Happyface! I'm hungry as hell though, so I'm REALLY excited to try one of the new soups I bought today. I think it was like 55 calories/meal, but I'll have to wait a couple of hours for that. I really love going to the store, I could walk around there for hours trying to find the groceries with the lowest caloriecontent and I love to compare different brands. My life has to be really exciting, huh?

Diet goes on till friday. My parents are throwing a crayfish-party (in sweden it's tradition to do that every august) so I'll have to eat. I'll try to keep it thin though, eating some crayfish and some chicken (they are also having a bbc) with a lot of salad. I hope I'll lose some before that, so a gain wont throw me back another week - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment