Saturday, August 13, 2011

Datenight

Ended up eating out and both do bowling and catch a movie, "Horrible bosses" and it was quite fun. I usually dont laugh at movies but this one made me laugh a lot. And yeah.. Had about 2000 calories yesterday, and I was sooooo full, but I didn't feel bad about it. Still dont. I guess it's because P and I really needed a date and I tried making healthy options (except for dessert, lol). I had chicken, fries (not that great but I didn't eat that many either), sauce, white chocolatemousse, alcohol and popcorn + like 300 calories during the day.

Scale say 77 kgs this morning, when we left yesterday it was 76.5.. But I guess thats mostly food + liquid and I'm not eating untill dinner tonight. Will probably do about 2000 calories today as well but sunday I will make awesome. We're eating taco tonight (me and F) and I'm planning on having mostly sallad. I'm so excited!

And I saw one of my old best friends at the cinema yesterday. It's a guy and he was there with his girlfriend. I saw that he saw me and recognized me, but he tried to make it look like he didn't. What the fuck? We haven't really been friends and talking for like 4 years but that's not because we had a fight or anything (sort of grew apart and he moved out of town). It's not like I wanted to talk for 5 hours, but a nodd or anything telling me "hi" would have been kind.. Fucking asshole. He dated F like 5 years ago, so I cant wait to tell her about this tonight. Fucking asshole (yes, again!).

2 comments:

  1. lol @ that dude... talk about being a kid not being able to say hi even...
    I hate it when guys are so wanna be "hard to get" cause we all know they so are not lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so glad you guys had fun! Don't worry about eating. You're allowed to indulge when you go out with your honey ^^ Sorry that guy was such a jerk to you. How rude of him. *smacks him for you*

    ReplyDelete