Sunday, August 7, 2011

dundundun

How the fuck could I not lose anything when I ate 620 calories yesterday? Water? Food still in my body? Damn. I hope it's disappearing because I have weigh in tomorrow.. I'm still really sick and I'm only having coffee this morning. Also my hair is falling off. I'm losing a crazy amount of hair and it sort of scares me.

Yesterday I ordered dietpills. They are supposed to raise my metabolism, give me energy and numb my hungerfeelings. They didn't cost that much so I'll try them and if they are useless I'll stop taking them.

And last night P and I were watching a horrormovie when the thing that holds the curtain fell off the wall. With the curtain and all. The things that attatched it to the wall also fell off, and P have been living here for almost 10 years. Do I have to tell you I almost shit my pants?

1 comment:

  1. haha scary!
    Sorry you haven't lost weight. Try not to let it discourage you too much. The weight will come off if you continue like this!

    ReplyDelete