Sunday, August 28, 2011

My scale and I are no longer friends.

Scale say 73.5 kg today. A 0.6 gain from yesterday. But I'm not really surprised because I ate a FUCK of a lot, I went into "binge mood" at the birthdayparty. I was so fucking disgusting, ate and ate and ate, and I didn't even WANT the stuff I was shoving in my mouth. I had to eat the 2 cupcakes that was left, even though I didn't even like the first one.. Ugh.. It was a 2000+ calorie day..

Cant really make up for it today either. Birthday dinner this afternoon with P's relatives. I'm having coffee for brunch making this dinner the only thing I'll eat today. And I wont have alcohol, diet coke will be my best friend today. I'll try to eat as little as possible too, but P's relative is paying so I cant leave that much without being rude..

Well.. It's 1 pm in Sweden and we're supposed to be at the restaurant at 4, so I better get in the shower and get ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Just brush it off and start again today.. Shit happenes-- what you do after to fix it is what matters.

    I hope you had some fun even with the binge mode..

    ReplyDelete