Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I wont stop until its all gone

This morning I was 79.0 kgs = fucking normal BMI (again..)! No working out today, but I've been cleaning for a couple of hours and later this afternoon I'm doing laundry. Only eating 1 dl yoghurt (35), and 2 cups of soup (65 and 55) today makes it a good day anyway, huh? Hungry as hell and 3 hours left till the second soup.. Better get busy cleaning again so I dont eat anything I'll regret. I NEED to be below 79 tomorrow, getting further and further away from a overweight BMI..

And I forgot to tell you! Monday this week my adress changed to bf's place <3

3 comments:

  1. Woo! :) Awesome. Congrats on the loss and on moving in with your bf. I still have about 13 pounds to lose before I'm a normal BMI, but each day I'm getting closer! Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! I hope you see another loss tomorrow! You should. It feels good to be back to a normal BMI. I hated it when I was overweight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to your question about following me: the "join this site" button should appear just below the word followers and just above the members. You may have to give it a minute to load or refresh the page. If it still doesn't show up, you can always go to the blogger toolbar at the top and hit "follow" on there. It should be next to the little search box. If you still can't find it let me know and I'll try to work out putting another button on my page.

    ReplyDelete