Sunday, August 21, 2011

angry ranting

Ugh.. Had a hamburger with fries today (hangover-day..), it's like 800 calories and the only thing I'm eating today. I was 76.5 this morning, 0.5 kg gain since yesterday. I hope it's okay tomorrow at my official weigh in.. I'll have my "real" period next week so I might gain some waterweight.

And I'm pissed. I visited a website where a girl was all "H&M's new model is too skinny, she'll give our children eatingdisorders with her legs that look like they're going to break". I told her that she should do some reading on ed's because you dont get it from seeing a skinny girl on TV, and she goes on and on about some bull shit that's not even true or logical. She says models get ana from the media. Say what? They have to stay skinny to keep their jobs and are told negative things about their weight like all the time, it's a totally different thing! And she say plus sized models are normal and healthy, wtf?!

Why do people always prefer 10 kgs too much than 10 kgs less? Why is it so wrong to be skinny? I've still got a long way to go but people are already trying to tell me that I should quit losing weight now, that I'm beautiful and not fat. I dont want to be chubby, I want to be skinny! The hard thing is that I'll have to cover it up soon.. If people are getting worried I cant keep telling them I'm dieting. Got 6 more kgs that I can tell people I want to lose, that is safe and still normal. Fuck.

1 comment:

  1. Ugg.. Stupid ppl-- Who the fuck is she to say stuff like that?

    Just ignore the stupid comments ..

    ReplyDelete