Monday, August 8, 2011

Change of plans

P and I are going groceryshopping tomorrow, and while writing down everything I'm about to buy I realized I'd like to change my "50-diet". I can eat how much of all the things which is less than 50 cals/100g a day (well, in moderation) BUT I'm also allowed to eat things over 50 cals/100g but then I only can eat an amount worth 50 cals of it. Like if something's 100 cals/100g I can eat 50 g. I will keep it below 1000 calories a day, but I prefer 600-ish.

It's 7 pm and I've been eating 280 calories this far.

3 comments:

  1. such a confusing plan! ...though i hope it works out for you! that's it. i'm very tired of calorie limits for the day to be honest. abc has wretched me of my care for the world. 7pm on 280 calories?? magnificent! that's not much at all ^_^! hell, a normal candy bar is probably that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to keep up with that plan. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah... your plan sounds like a lot of math is involved lol I'm practically allergic to math. I hope it works out for you, though. :)

    ReplyDelete