Monday, August 29, 2011

A little bit of a rant

It was a gain again this morning, surprise!, of 0.8 kg. Still lost 2.1 kg in a week so I dont have to panic even though I'm sort of pissed about it. Only ate what I ate at dinner, but I did clean my plates.. I'm back on track today, it's 2 pm and I've only had black coffee and I'm not even hungry. A salad for dinner tonight will de fine. I wont be able to work out today either so a 200 calorie intake sounds allright.

My feets still hurts if I run, my calves still hurts and the weather is to shitty for me wanting to go for a walk. Yep. I was also going back to collage today, so I'm tired from lack of sleep anyway. Had a real hard time going to sleep last night and I woke and tried to go back to sleep for like an hour. Not that smart to get up at noon yesterday.. Got a lot to read till thursday so I better start reading it today. I'm happy about going back though, 3 months of nothing makes me want to be busy and stressed out, lol.

Changed my car insurance today. Found another company that provided an insurence for HALF what the other company took. And it's a 45$ difference/month!

1 comment:

  1. Today sounds like it would be a good day to rest and relax and not exercise since you are sore and the weather isn't good. I hope college goes well for you. Have a good rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete