Saturday, August 27, 2011

Partyparty

Scale said 72.9 this morning = 3,5 kg loss since MONDAY. Thats 5 days! Yesterday was not that good.. I ate sort of fine, stuck to my plan except for 2 plums and too little exercise. My feet started to hurt at the gym so I only did 10 minutes of cardio instead of 30.. In total, the day ended at like +200 calories. I'm happy because I really craved an apple last night and I didn't eat one.

The reason I "cheated" and had plums, was because I sat in the sun, only chugging coffee and after 3 hours I started to feel sick and was sweating like a pig. I could barely rise and my vision was all black all the time. J sort of forced me to eat someting.. All last night my vision was all strange. It went black for 6-7 seconds once and I had to hold on to the door everytime I did get up from the couch, only so I would not fall in to a pile of fat on the floor.

Today is fine so far. Had 2 eggwhites for breakfast, and an apple for lunch (160 calories) and I will have a salad for dinner (200, tops!) and then it's only boose left. The vodka I'm bringing is 513 calories.  I'll mix it with Fanta zero. Dont know how much I'll drink from it, dont know how much my body can handle when I'm not eating much. If I drink all of it I'll probably end at 1000 calories, it isn't that bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment