Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm glad you came

Morning weight: 75.7 kg. Yey! Had a small cinnamon bun yesterday, but that was also everything. Felt like shit in the evening though, like I was going to puke and I was shaking. Sort of scared me.

Today I had a piece of cake (176 cals) and dinner at F's place (357 cals). Not great but not that bad either, I went to the gym too burning 332 on the elliptical and doing some hard core strength training for 35 minutes. P and I are going groceryshopping tonight as well (=a lot of walking around).

I think my diet pills keeps my hunger away. When I take them It's like I could go all day without food. Do I even have to tell you I love them? Gives me a HELL OF A LOT energy as well.

One day closer

2 comments:

  1. What kind of diet pills do you take? I've been looking for good ones!

    Congrats on the weightloss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thinspo picture. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete