Friday, August 19, 2011

falling down to get up

I was to ashamed to post when I got home yesterday.. 1500 calories. 2 meals and A LOT of sweets.. I was at my grandma's and she is really nice and all but ALWAYS keep shoving food inside everyone.. And I only walked off like 200 calories, but the scale yesterday says 76.2, same number as yesterday morning. I do not have to panic or even feel bad, I only have to make today better.. I wont eat all day, and have a little melon tonight as a snack/dinner thing. And maybe a carrot too, if I get too hungry.

I'm about to take my vitamins and pills, get dressed and go to the gym. I'll take my car because the weather's really shitty, and I'm visiting F when I'm done working out. She lives on the other side of town and do not want to ride my bike in the rain, especially when I've just been sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment