Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

Hello. A 0.2 kg gain from yesterday, which actually is a loss because I have food in my system this time. How big of a loss I dont know. Scale say 76.7 and I only see fatfatfat. P is also trying to lose weight, but in a healthy way (and not that much), and we were talking in bed last night about food and such and he said that I have to be careful so I dont get an ED and that he likes my body the way it is. Even though I'm not overweight I'm still fat, or at least really chubby. Why does everyone keep telling me to stay fat? My mom told me it was enough if I lost 20 kgs, which I have now and I'm only halfway.

So. Today P and I are going to have "a day off" and hang out. He's been working all his "vacation" except when we were visiting my relatives. We're going to look for new curtainthings to the livingroom (since our old fell down, lol) and later tonight we're eating out and probably going bowling or catching a movie.

Tomorrow I'm going out with a friend. We're cooking dinner ourselves = I can make it low cal, so it's only the alcohol I need to worry about. And I probably need to worry about that.. Not eating all day before? I should probably do that today too, but I've already had 65 calories and I'm still hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh... be careful he doesn't find out. That could turn messy. People are always telling me not to lose weight too! I don't understand it. Since when is being fat acceptable? *frustrated* Bowling and a movie sounds like a ton of fun :) I also hope you have fun spending time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete