Friday, July 15, 2011

this is why you should not give up

*drumroll* I AM BELOW 80! I'm fucking 79.2! I weighted myself last night and I was 79.7. I almost cried, I actually had tears in my eyes. I'm so happy! And proud! I've lost 18 kg in 4 months. The down side is, I'm 0.1 kg away from a normal BMI. WTF?! 0.1, you have to be fucking kidding me!

Today I'll have coffe all day, because it seems like we're eating chinese food for dinner so I better save all my calories. Dont want a gain first thing I do.. Todays mission will be to not eat the whole thing, with a maximum of half. I've got a problem to stop before my plate is clean.. That's why I hate it when someone else gives me food. Thank god P almost everytime gives me less than he gives himself.

I'm off to read your blogs, have a wonderful day guys!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing, sweetie! ^__^
    Whoa. You have to be a 79.1 to be at a healthy weight? How tall are you? Wowwww. I'm like 67.5 (26.0) and I can't seem to get to a 'normal fucking weight'. <3 So luckkkyyy. Can't wait until that's me! 3.5kg to go -__-
    You go, girlie! You made it before me! ;D <3 <3
    I'm kinda jealous now. Wish you luck on the Chinese dinner! Remember, even if you do gain a bit, it's 'cause of sodium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yaaaay!!!!

    Grattis ^^

    18 kg in 4 months is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a freaking giraffe Sammy lol ;p
    congrats! and 18kg! you almost lost in 4 monthes what I lost in one year and an half! I think i'm feeling a lil' bit of jealousy right now O_o

    and I'm going to do like you, but with tea. I'm going to a restaurant tonight so it will be hard to resist!

    and think about it, at this rate, in two monthes you might be in the 60's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation! That’s so great! And 18 kg in 4 months, fuck, I wish that was me!
    I leave really early Tuesday but I’ll be away for 2 weeks. God, I think I have to come up with some sort of plan so I don’t gain weight. But it should help that we do this together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS SO AMAZING!!!!!
    Dude, this seriously made my day.
    I am SO happy for you, hun!
    WAY TO GO!!!!
    You definitely earned it!
    And you are totally right, you should NEVER give up! :D
    Wow, I used tons of exclamation points in this comment, haha.
    It is because I am so excited!!! :)
    Get out there and enjoy this day, enjoy the new you.
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete