Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ranting

Second post for today.. But I really need to talk to someone, and who would be better than you guys?

I've known my brothers girlfriend for 3 years, and she've become like a sister for me. That's what makes me so sad. We've become so fucking close during these years, seeing her more often than my brother. I really loved her like a sibling and then she turns around 180 degrees and starts acting like a stuck up bitch? I dont get it. I've lost one of my closest friends, and I dont have that many people that I really call friends.. And for what? I dont even know what made her change.

And the worst part is that my brother sides with her, without any thought. P sort of sides with her too, which makes the thong-thing a lot worse. He says he "understands" me, but that I should have said something to her because maybe "thats just the way she is", making it my fault? What?! And he even told me that I was right about when she started to scream (!!!) at me on the ship, but he did not defend me when it happened.. Why cant he side with me if he loves me? Not even when he say I did the right thing? Maybe if I was skinny he would. If I was skinny he would not like it if I was the one talking to other guys in a thong (right now he says he would not mind)..

I want nothing to do with her but I do not want to risk losing my brother at the same time. Yes, he've hurt me too but he was also the one supporting me the most when I started to talk about when I was molested. He've always supported me, the one crying when I tried to kill myself. The last person I thought would turn his back on me.

65 calorie intake today, and a 1 hour walk. Scale show me less than it did this morning. I love my scale and I love losing weight. It makes me happy and it numbs the pain.

3 comments:

  1. aww honey I'm sorry :(
    maybe you should talk to her, ask her why she did that, and why she's acting like that, tell her that you thought it was very inapropriate (and it was, unless it was a nude beach)
    I know that feeling when everyone is siding with a girl because she's hot, even if only shit is coming out of her mouth.
    really anoying:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're guys, and I think sometimes they don't understand how something can really make us angry, while they don't even see where the problem is. Maybe they think it's just a stupid girl thing.

    Btw why did she scream at you on the ship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, crazy much!

    maybe they're on drugs, or maybe she's pregnant. My sister was being a complete bitch before I come to england, and I've just learn that she was pregnant back them (she's still is)
    And your BF doesn't want to get caught in the middle of a familly thing, or he smelled all the crazy female hormornes and is playing possum untill everything is back to normal, typical male defence system (okay, i totally made up the last part^^)

    try (and I know it's not easy) to put that behind, it was maybe a one time thing, next time you see them, it will be okay again, and then you could ask her what came over her.

    But talk to your bf, and tell him that next time he doesn't side with you, I'll make the trip all over to you country just to kick his ass^^

    ReplyDelete