Sunday, July 3, 2011

bad day

Yesterday went pretty well under the circumstances. Had some yoghurt, a salad and some alcohol. I took my bike down town (there was a festival in my city) burning about 200 calories and some other activities with P when we got home.. I'd gained 0.2 kg since friday morning when I weighed in this morning. Right now (like a pizza and 2 doughnuts later) I've gained 2 kg.. I hope it's gone tomorrow at weigh in. Fuck. I just want to cry right now..

I had fun yesterday though and today was sort of a fattydag because I'm hangover. Thats not okay but done is done. I'm going for a run tomorrow. Tomorrow will be better and I have to forgive myself for ruining the day. This will slow me down but it's not all for nothing. I hate this.

1 comment:

  1. That is right.
    Keep up your positive attitude, girl, it will take you far!
    Any damage you do can be undone.
    I hope you are doing well. :)
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete