Thursday, July 14, 2011

same old stupid plateau

I wont begin with my weight today. Instead I want to tell you something. Sometimes I dont answer your comments and suck on commenting your blogs, and sometimes it just seems that way.. I think I'm fucking retarded or something because when I comment, I get thrown to the top of the page and forget about that little box with letters that some of you have when I comment.. It's happening like 60 % of the time.

Well. My scale says 80.0 kg this morning. It's a loss of 0.4 since yesterday (if I'm not getting senile too) but I'm really disappointed. I wanted to be 79.9. I did good yesterday though, went walking/running for like an hour and only had dinner (400 cal, probably only 300 but I rather overestimate). Today I'll be walking downtown to buy the last few things I need for our trip and aiming for a salad for lunch.

Fingers crossed I'm below 80 tomorrow, right guys?

3 comments:

  1. lol don't worry, I forget the little box most of the time too, and sometimes I'm too lazy to write my comments again. So I think we are two fucking retard! ;p

    If you don't screw up , it is certain that you will be out of the 80's! I think you need a deficit of 800cal to lose 100g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're the cutest. Putting in those letters can be annoying! I'm not sure if I have that.. but if I do, I'm removing it right now! Anyways.. 0.4 is a good loss miss! And good intake too :) I definitely think that you'll be 79kgs tomorrow! I cross my fingers for you! You're doing great lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!
    I forget about that stupid little box half the time, too, so it is all right. :)
    I know you will be under 80 tomorrow, I just know it!
    Hope you are doing well.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete