Sunday, July 17, 2011

BMI:24.97 = normalweight!

Hello guys! Today my scale finally tells me I'm no longer overweight. Yey! Wont change the ticker though, because I'll probably gain on my vacation. Made a deal with Astrid not to gain weight on our vacations, I hope it'll help me think twice when I eat something, but I'm not stupid. I will gain, if only a little. So. We're leaving our apartment in 3,5 hours and I dont know when I'll be able to blog again. I'm home next sunday.

Tried all my old clothes yesterday. They. all. fit. A couple of things were a liiiiiittle to tight and giving me huge lovehandles, but I could button them without any effort and I could not do that 2-3 weeks ago. And I still want to be able to do that in a week.. But I can do that, right? As I said earlier I'm bringing work out clothes, and if I have to eat more than I should, I will exercise more than I'm doing at home.

Have a wonderful week guys, and thank you for being amazing!

3 comments:

  1. That is so great :) Have fun on your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to both of us, we'll need it! And great news about the BMI, congratulastions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That HAD to have made your entire week!
    It would have made mine.
    I am going to be doing the mother of all happy dances when my BMI finally approaches normal!
    Have an absolute blast on your holiday; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete