Tuesday, July 12, 2011

another bad day. I'll do better tomorrow

Hi guys. I fucked up today. Had lunch, cake, dinner and cake.. When I got back home I went for a walk burning 300 calories, so I hope it saves the day and I wont gain.. I did clean my old room today and I hope I burned some by doing that too. Tried to eat small portions and I made the last cake contain a little less calories by using whole grain crackers and less fat philadelphia cheese. Stayed late at my parents, so I could not skipp that damn dinner..

Tomorrow I will have dinner, with mostly salad and I'll go running too. I WILL stick too it.

2 comments:

  1. Do not beat yourself up too much over this.
    We all have off days.
    Just do better tomorrow. :)
    I know you will.
    You can do it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms Perfect :) Make sure that tomorrow is a better day, and let this day be behind you.

    You can do it love <3

    ReplyDelete