Thursday, July 7, 2011

madface

When I weigh in this morning I had gained 0.2 kg.. Got pissed and dissapointed but then I realised I had lost 0.8, not gained 0.2. Lol.

Had a great day yesterday. Screwed it up a little in the evening with some beer and some (unplanned) food, but I burned enough calories yesterday (like 550?) that it didn't matter. It's easier for me to not eat when I'm at a friends house, but only as long as they dont ask me twice..

I hate my neighbour. It was wednesday yestarday and he had a party.. At 3 am I got dressed and hung over the balcony shounting until they got outside. Asked if they could turn the music down, and they did. Only problem was than they moved outside to the balcony, screaming, for another hour. Fucking retarded. Fine if it's on a weekend, but in the middle of the week? Hell no. And I have really bad temper in the morning..

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me! ^__^
    So close to the normal range.
    Me and you.
    Let's keep it up! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good deal!
    You are doing awesome!
    Keep it up. :)
    Hope you are doing well.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete