Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back on track

I felt SO much better after working out yesterday. All bad thoughts simply vanished. I were out walking/running for 50 min and felt like a new person. Maybe I should do that when I feel like a total failure instead of laying on the couch getting fatter. I will lose this weight.

I havn't eaten anything yet today. I'll have some lunch soon (P's in the kitchen making it) but as he wants to lose some weight too, it will be pretty healthy. He actually commented my eating habits a minute ago, asked if I wanted lunch, I said yes and then he said "I never know because it's not like you're eating every meal". Eh. Okay? What the fuck does he know about that? I always eat when someones around (except for breakfast, that I sleep through)..

I love it when people tells me I look skinnier. I'm proud when they ask me how much I've lost. Now I can look at myself in the mirror without getting disgusted because now my body is "under construction". I'm moving away from fat, getting beautiful on the outside. And if it was easy - everyone would do it.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Keep going Baby.
    No more fat. We'll change for better.
    Beautiful.
    Stay Strong.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete