Saturday, July 16, 2011

busybusy

So..  had no problem leaving food yesterday because I got full superfast. Had to eat a little more only because I felt like 7 bites was not enough, I was not eating alone you know.. I've gained 0.4 kg but on the other hand I've still got the food in my body.

Today I'm thinking popcorn tonight and nothing during the day. P is away and gets home like in the morning (bachelorparty) so I can eat what I want, or.. dont eat what I dont want, lol. I guess I will overeat a bit tomorrow (buffé..) so I'll restrict today. Maybe it'll make me wake up with a normal BMI tomorrow, making me not want to overeat?

The gym opens in like 10 minutes so I'm about to go there. It's 9 am on a saturday and I've been up since 7. I love working out in the morning and when I'm done I have to pack, do some home spa-ing, do the dishes and.. guess thats it.

Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very nice day. I wish I liked to get up early, but it’s 11 am and I have just woken up. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete