Thursday, October 27, 2011

So tired

Sorry for my absence but it's been so much right now. Weight has been 68.6 everyday except for this morning when it was 68.0. Of course is today the day when I had planned a day-cruise with J. Ate a baguette with cheese and salami on the bus, and a buffet for lunch. Ate so much that I actually thought I was going to be sick. I'm not eating anything else today and hope for a kind number tomorrow.

I dont even think anything has happened these past days.. Studying and shopping. I can fit into a US size 6.. At least on the higher part of my body (stupid hips) and it actually looks good. I dont know how because I'm fat. Yes, you heared me. I'm fat and exhausted and I really need to study more and work out and eat less and smile more and be more perfect.

It's been 1,5 week since I was at the gym.. Mostly because my body still hurts, I think it's in my joints? I dont have the time to get there before monday, but monday I'll be back. I'll work out once and see if my pain gets any worse. If it doesn't I'm good to go again. I always gets so sad when I dont work out nowadays. At least I've walked around a lot doing my shopping, lol.

And I should really get better on commenting your blogs.

3 comments:

  1. aha! <3 you returned. and so have i.
    i know my body isn't generous though. i still try! <3
    shopping is horrid! sleep is good. *campaigns against shopping*
    whenever i read any of your posts, i still feel a sudden urge to exercise. even if you aren't talking about exercise. weird enough, love? xD.
    have fun on your day with J though! try not to care too much about what the scale says, love. all bloat and no reality. just enjoy the rest of the day. much love!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the best I can recommend for hiding your food habits is EXCUSES. I've already eaten, I'm a vegetarian\vegan\allergic so I can't eat that. I'm sick, I don't like that. If you're forced to eat something just talk a lot and cut your food into little bits, slip it into napkins or give it to someone else saying you don't like it.

    This is the best example I can give you, watch the show its incredible!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKMtW8Uh6Co

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon- OMEGA 3 pills tend to help with joint aches.. Maybe worth a try?

    Hope you have a good day on your day trip :)

    ReplyDelete