Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's a given

Of course it was a gain. 69.3 is what stared back at me this morning. How to celebrate it? With 4 digestive-crackers (2 of them with cheese..) and a ricecake (435 calories). I went to the gym, burning 455 calories and I'm planning too have a cupasoup for dinner later. Have too save my calories for Saturday, because it will be hard.. I'm having all my closest friends over for drinks. And there will be cake AND I bought like a 1 kg of crisps.. P and I are also having tacos with J and her boyfriend before the rest arrives.. I will try not to eat that much but I know I'll gain.

Had an awesome day yesterday. Went shopping with J and in Sweden it's 18 at bars, but 20 at the liqourstore, so of course I had too buy a couple of boosebottles, haha. Awesome feeling being able too get my own drinks.. I've been drinking since I was 13 so I've been waiting for a while! P bought me flowers (I've told him multiple times I'd like that) and told me he's paying for a 2 week vacation abroad!!!!!!!! We're going either in december/january or july I think. My sweet, sweet love <3

3 comments:

  1. 2 weeks abroad... I will kill for even a weekend away atm hehehe..

    You should ttly go in january ish if you can. July isnt all that bad here ..

    I was wondering - where in Sweden do you live?

    PS: I know you think being able to go to the liqourstore is really fun now, but just wait to you are close to 30 and go there and they ask to see your ID :P It is a blast each time lol

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSS: you dont have to say where you live if you dont wanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate digestive crackers! they're so much and they feel like you haven't eaten a thing! :(
    dammit. i want cake.
    and from me, that's revolutionary. i hate high-protein. i hate atkins. i really want cake. i really want chocolate and ice cream and crap that will make me gain weight. i want fooooood. *is slapped* okay! i'm better now.
    i don't care much for crisps, but i want brownies so bad.
    do tacos taste nice? *confused*
    cutteeeee! <3
    two weeks aboard! AMAZING!
    i love P.
    i really do.
    he's not like all the other boyfriends people blog about! i see a ring somewhere in the future! *Mia is currently blushing* xD

    -Sam Who-Should-Stop-Craving-Crap Lupin

    ReplyDelete