Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cause you had a bad day

My knee is really, really bad today. Hurt a lot so I decided to skip the gym and walk to school instead. Finished my exam after class and walked to my grandma.. That means a shitton of food. When I got there she was in the restaurant eating, and asked if I wanted food or if I'd ate. I told her I ate at school (even though I did not) and she asked me if I was lying?!?! And I'm a great lier! She wanted to at least buy me coffee and made me buy something sweet too.. Then we had more coffee and a cinnamon bun, one piece of her spongecake and like 20 grams of chocolate. Then she asked me to stay for dinner, serving pancakes. Fucking awesome, Mia. Walked off about 400 calories so fingers crossed I wont gain.

Scale said 68.1 this morning. And I've got cravings. You wanna know what I crave? Yoghurt. It's 35 calories/100 g and I could die for it. Not get fat for it though, not worth it.

2 comments:

  1. my bones ache a lot today and am dizzy. told myself "no, Sam, no exercising" but when i am in this mood where i have to exercise, i will. i don't like excuses very much. no matter how severe. i guess that's a problem with me.

    i've never tried neither spongecake, nor pancakes. and i really want to! maybe after my fast? i have a box of cereal downstairs and it's fucking just staying there, waiting for me to devour it. i am like "Sam, no." just waiting for the craving to pass i guess.

    68.1kg! you're doing great, sweetheart. i think mine is busted. i keep losing a copious amount of weight, and it's just - unbelievable. even for fasting. some days i get more than 3lb losses. and i'm like "...THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS SCALE?" eat yoghurt tomorrow if you still crave it. i really wanted yoghurt too. i went to look at the yoghurt section and was displeased, so bought none. :c

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. srsly what is it with grans and food? lol..

    I think it might be a generation thing.. They show love with food.. or something like that..

    ReplyDelete