Thursday, October 6, 2011

Great day

In: 113 (proteinshake)
Out: 764
Net: - 651 calories
AWESOME day. Went to class, which was cancelled (AGAIN!!!!), so I went home and wrote on my exam until J woke up and we went to the gym. Then I went home, showered and had my proteinshake and then walked over to her place. We played cards (we ALWAYS do) and I didn't eat anything. She offered me both ricecakes and dinner. "I'm eating at home later", but when I got home it was 7.30 pm. a) I dont want to eat this late b) I'm not hungry and c) I dont want to see 69.6 again tomorrow.

I should take my dietpills more often. Gives me a hell of a lot of energy and really reduce my pain. I wont have the time to go to the gym tomorrow, but I'm doing laundry, baking and cleaning all day so I'll probably need the energy. My birthday's next tuesday and both mine and Ps relatives are coming over for coffee on sunday. Ugh.. I'm making cake, cupcakes and 3 other type of pastrys. My brothers girlfriend is going to help me out (she's a pastrycook).

08.00 - 12.00 = cleaning our apartment
12.00 - 17.00 = laundry
12.00 - ??.?? = baking and buying bakingstuff
13.00ish = eating. We've already decided on salad
Multitasking!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh so your classes keep getting cancelled too? It's so frustrating! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/DoingDessert

    These are GREAT low cal dessert recipes. I replace at least half the butter in her recipes with applesauce, only use the whites of the egg and add baking powder for the height and density the egg yolks provide.

    HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

    oh and beano pills are anti-gas pills hahahah....

    ReplyDelete