Monday, October 3, 2011

Have a nice monday guys

Todays class is cancelled which suits me very well. I ate a lot of candy yesterday so I got a really nasty stomachache right now. I'm not used to sugar anymore so it's really laxative. I've had my monday morning weigh in and scale say I'm 70.1 kg again. Last monday I was 70.8 so it's still a weeklyloss and saves my day. I'll be back at 68.9 in no time, I just worry about my high intake from now on.. I might try to keep it down, especially since I ate a shitload this weekend. I'm thinking a proteinshake when I get back from the gym and then a salad with a peanutstakething for dinner. It's like 500 calories for today? If I want/need to eat more I can do that too.

I think it's my new birthcontrollpill that's causing me to have this appetite. I crave things like all the time and feels like a trashcan when I eat. Blah.. It's a known sideeffect too but it should be gone in 2-3 months. I'm all moody too, because it's a lot higher in hormones (other hormones) than my old one.. I just hope it stops my bleedings!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Class cancelled! <3
    Candy. :o I want. *gets slapped* no, no, no I don't. i've got cookies, but they're like...62 calories per small biscuit. Not worth it. :(
    :D I'm glad that you're so positive!
    You will be back and lower! <3 we're here to support you, darling!
    ...*gapes* want peanut butter now that you mentioned peanuts. *tries to look away from the peanut butter*
    You're still bleeding a shit ton? Horrible! :(
    You're going to do great! I can tell it! I feel like you'll update later leaving us speechless as you always do! <3

    Love you, Mia!
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete