Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's do this

Hi guys.
Scale said 68.4 kg this morning. A 0.1 kg gain.. Later on, and after I hit the gym, I was 67.9 kg. I'm so happy to see some movement on that damn scale. Can't wait till I'm 60 kgs. Wont be satisfied though, I think. Too much fat on me left. Won't be gone in 8 kgs.

My knee hurts, so I couldn't push myself to the limit, making my gymsession a -500 calories. My bad knee was all warm when I got off the treadmill.. I hope the pain's gone soon, because I've had it for more than 48 hours by now. Can't get hurt badly right now, I need to be able too move around (and going to the gym). I've eaten.. 600? calories today. Not counting and it feels okay. No it doesn't.. I ate too much dinner. It was tasty though, and I managed to eat slow, took me half an hour too get through the meal. And it was sort of "normal" sized.

I'm done with that now. At least I don't want to snack.. Trying too see the bright side, you know?

1 comment:

  1. gahh. i'm like 67.1kg today. and i'm like: IS THAT REAL WEIGHT? my body is so weird right now. i can have lose like less than a kg in one day then the next, BAM! 3lbs just gone (excuse me from shifting from lbs to kg in seconds. xD. i'm just like that. my country actually weighs in kg, but lbs are more specific, which i like!) still fasting...121hours.

    i've had horrid pains too. and dizziness. both can be explained by the fact that no idiot exercises when fasting. exercising for Sam helps decrease appetite, even though she's so lazy, so i'm like "just fucking do it". <--i fixed Nike's slogan.

    ^__^ yes! <3
    good luck, love.
    wow. i can smell imaginary popcorn. gah. i'm going to get another Diet Pepsi.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete