Monday, October 3, 2011

lovely monday

In: 352 calories (2 suger free bars, 1 proteinshake and fishballs)
Out: 707 calories (running, cycling and weights)
Net: -355
It did not go so well with the whole "high intake" kind of thing.. Partly because I didn't know if it would go right through me (if you know what I mean..). When I left for the gym I was 69.5, I almost shit out a kg, haha. FML.

It was a lot of hard work at the gym today. I'm sent back a couple of weeks, cant run as fast as I used to 1 week ago. Going back tomorrow and I just have to think positive; it does not take long to increase your condition!

3 comments:

  1. oh the joy of TMI hehe, atleast you got it out :P And as Shrek puts it "better out than inn"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sv: Tack för länken! Har kikat lite på dem, och det låter ju bra att höra att de funkar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sv: Tack så mycket! Jag hoppas på bättre resultat snart! :)

    Oj shit vad bra! En fråga, hur lång är du?

    ReplyDelete