Thursday, June 30, 2011

What?! Wait a minute..

I'm down 0.6 kg since yesterday?! This have to be water weight, right? I've lost 1.4 kg (3 lbs) in 2 days and I've been eating. Yesterday I had red meat (they didn't have fish or chicken) and chips with béarnaise and red wine sauce. I ate it all. Drank 25 cl of white wine and 66 cl of cider too. Didn't do any hardcore exercise either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that all this weight is coming off, but I can't handle success that well.. I get scared and starts ruin it for myself only because "it will get fucked up anyway". It did not happen with P (we've been dating for 2 years so it's too late for that) and I really hope it does not happen with my weight loss..

I wore a tanktop that was size medium yesterday. The other ones I have is extra large. It looked really good and my friend told me that I really had lost weight, like a lot, and she sounded super impressed. I really can't afford new clothes, but I have to because all my old ones make me look even fatter than I am (and they used to make me look "skinnier").

3 comments:

  1. losing 32 lbs is a big deal hon. Get some new cloths and enjoy it. And trust me.. WL or cloths can often be more trustworthy than some menn :) It was probably his fault it got fucked up anyways.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you have lost tons!
    You are doing so super well!
    I am proud of you. :)
    You should be proud of yourself, too!
    I love it when friends make comments like that, it is so motivating!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well! Keep it up, you are an inspiration

    ReplyDelete